GET A LIBRARY CARD at the Customer Services Desk at the Main Building or Station Branch:
- Complete an application.
- With signed permission of a parent, minors (to age eighteen) can be issued an HPL card when at least one parent has been issued an adult card.
- Show two current pieces of identification with your name and a Huntington School District #3 address.
- Current NYS driver’s license
- Current NYS non-driver photo ID card
- Current NYS auto registration or insurance card
- Rent receipt or current lease agreement
- Current real estate tax receipt
- Property deed
- Any piece of mail delivered within the last 30 days
- Student ID or report card
Juvenile Library Cards: are issued to a child from birth through 11 years old, who has not completed 6th grade
Teen Library Cards: are issued to a youth who is at least 12 years old, not yet 18, and has completed 6th grade
Senior Library Cards: are issued to District 3 patrons that are 62 or older.
RENEW A LIBRARY CARD: Show one current piece of identification with your name and a Huntington School District #3 address.