Join us for a private tour of this fascinating home. The tour lasts approximately one hour. Not recommended for anyone under the age of 8. Meet in the courtyard and please wear comfortable shoes. Parking is on site. Limited Space. Registration required. HPL cardholders only (2 guests per library card). Registration required. HPL cardholders only.
Huntington Digital Collection
Family History Center Microfilm/Microfiche Service
As a Huntington Public Library patron, you are entitled to request microfilm and microfiche listed in the Family History Library Catalog. As the requestor, you are responsible for all charges and will make payments directly to the Family History Center. Your requested items will be delivered to Huntington Public Library for you.
Note: Before ordering any film, check the Family History Library Catalog to see if there is a digital copy online for you to view.
(for film loans in the United States and Canada)
- Short-term Film Loan $7.50
- Short-term Film Loan Extension $7.50
- Extended Film Loan $18.75
- Microfiche Loan $4.75
The Family History Center Microfilm/Microfiche Request Page of Live-brary.com provides detailed information on creating a new account, searching and ordering, For additional assistance, please contact the Adult Reference and Services department at
Long Island Memories
- Ensure public access to the rich regional resources of Long Island.
- Promote the economic and efficient delivery of digital resources to the people of Long Island.
- Contribute to the State and National effort to develop digital libraries and museums.
- Encourage the use of digital resources to meet the New York State education standards.